1. I got my first job at the age of 14 working at a popcorn machine
2. I changed schools 7 times when I was growing up, until I reached high school where I forged some great friendships
3. I worked in the restaurant industry for 5 years and that is where I met my husband
5. I can't drink beer, pass me that Mojito!
6. I am afraid of heights and for one of my past birthday's Craig bought me a bungy jump (thanks for that!) it took me 15 mins to do it and in the end the guy got me to fold my arms and push me off!
7. My hair has been short, long, blonde, black, red, brown and had streaks of pink in it at various points in my life. I now stick to "very natural highlights please"
8. I started horse riding at the age of 5 and I took part in eventing competitions in the UK until the owners of the horse I was riding moved all the way to Australia and took their horses with them
9. I do not have a credit card, and yes you can hire a car without one
10. I only tried my first hamburger when I was 16
All photographs taken on a Contax 645 by Craig Bruce, Fuji 400h, developed and scanned by Richard Photo Lab
Day 4 of the Feel Good Blogging Challenge inspired by Alex Beadon